A vegetarian salad provides variety and valuable nutrients. There is no conflict between healthy and delicious. We give you tips and inspiration for vegan salads.
Anyone who thinks vegetarians have to be content with raw lettuce is mistaken. This article will give you some inspiration and show you how versatile vegetarian salads can be.
A vegetarian salad is a fun option healthy dinner, especially during the hot summer months. In this article, we have collected valuable tips and ideas for vegetarian salads.
Vegetarian salad: This should be considered when buying
A good recipe does not always make a good salad. High-quality ingredients are essential to a successful vegan salad. Here we have collected some tips for you:
- It’s a good idea to buy the ingredients for your salad regional and organic quality. This way you avoid unnecessary transport routes, packaging waste and synthetics pesticideswhile supporting local farmers and organic farming.
- Use only seasonal ingredients. They’re better for the environment because you can buy them locally, and they taste better because they’re harvested. Tomatoes do not have to be a salad in winter. There are always seasonal options for a variety of salads. For example, try our ideas winter salad to eat Kale salad. And also chicory the and sugar bread are in season in winter. You can find out from us which vegetables are in season season calendar to read.
- Mostly conditional Fruits and vegetables contaminated with pesticides. If you don’t have access to an organic quality ingredient, consider whether you can do without it. Greens and vegetables should be stored to reduce exposure to pesticides Wash fruits properly.
- Avoid prewashes bag of salads, these are often contaminated with microbes and synthetic pesticides. You can also do it yourself in the garden or balcony to avoid packaging waste and pollutants. salad plant.
Recipe #1: Vegetarian Salad with Spinach and Pomegranate
No vegetarian salad is boring – this recipe covers almost any flavor.
- 300 g of young spinach leaves
- 3-5 tomatoes
- 1 pomegranate
- 3 dried fig
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 st tahini
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- bell pepper
How to prepare it:
- Wash spinach leaves and tomatoes.
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes and put them in a suitable bowl with the washed spinach.
- Open and pit the pomegranate and put the seeds in the pot as well.
- Peel the garlic and finely chopped.
- Cut the figs into small pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Season the salad with a tablespoon of tahini, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a little salt and pepper.
Have you tasted it? We have more vegan salad ideas with pomegranate:
Vegetarian green salad
The secondary plant matter of green leafy vegetables is considered particularly beneficial. Besides leafy spinach, there are countless ways to add some green to your diet.
Find more inspiration for green and vegetarian salads here:
You don’t necessarily need to buy basic lettuce or plant it yourself. In the meadow you will find ingredients for a healthy salad:
Vegetarian salad with vegetables
A vegetarian salad can be a great way to get enough vegetables. With more vegetables, you bring color and variety to the plate.
Here you can find suggestions for colorful salads with vegetables:
Does a vegetarian salad fill you up?
Is salad just a side dish and not filling you up? We can immediately dispel this prejudice.
with the good carbohydrates you energize your body and do something good for it. It is important to consume complex carbohydrates. It is better to choose organic whole grain products. It takes your body longer to digest all that grain, and you’ll feel fuller for longer. Find inspiration for salad dressings here:
Protein keeps you full longer. A clean plant-based diet and protein intake should also be considered. Legumes are rich in plant proteins. Try the following recipes and include them in your diet:
Tip: Try our recipe Mexican salad. You can simply use homemade feta vegan feta to swap.
Recipe #2: Vegetarian Bulgur Salad
with whole grainsBulgur this vegetarian salad will keep you full for a long time. For this you need these ingredients:
- 250 grams of bulgur
- 450 ml of water
- 3 spring onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 peppers
- 1 onion
- fresh parsley
- 5 spoons of olive oil
- 50 grams of tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons of agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- bell pepper
How to prepare:
- Boil the water.
- Pour water over the bulgur and soak it for about 15 minutes.
- Wash the tomatoes and peppers and cut them both into small pieces.
- Peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
- Wash the onion and cut it into rings.
- Wash parsley and chop finely.
- Mix olive oil, tomato paste, agave syrup and lemon in a glass.
- Mix the puffed bulgur well with the dressing.
- Then fold in greens and parsley.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper.
More tips on vegetarian salads
Want more variety? May I help you:
- With fruits, you bring a fruity note to your salads. Apples and pears are especially good. For example, what about one Carrot apple salad?
- Try freshly squeezed orange juice as a base for your dressing. A fruity note and a slight acidity add value to any salad. Orange juice goes especially well with mustard.
- Garnish your vegetarian salad with nuts and seeds. They add more bite to your salad and are healthier.
- And also edible flowers A great way to visually enhance your salad.
- Craving sweets? Try our recipes Fruit salad.
Read more at Utopia.de:
** marked with ** or underlined in orange Some of the links to the sources are affiliate links: If you buy here, you actively support Utopia.de, because we receive a small part of the sales revenue. More information.
Did you like this post?
Thanks for voting!