Fancy burgers? This bacon cheeseburger will make your mouth water while you make it.
TV chef Steffen Henssler knows how to do it: burgers that are fried and juicy and delicious. In the Genssler Quick Count video series, the chef reveals his best quick recipes in various categories. Practicality: The videos are very short and the dishes never take more than 25 minutes. So everyone can easily make recipes at home without much effort. How after work, for example, with delicious Bacon Cheeseburger? We share Steffen Henssler’s recipe here. However, there is one difference from the cheeseburger with bacon that we are used to: instead of frying the bacon and putting it on top of the meat patty, Henssler’s recipe uses beef and bacon from a meat grinder in 2 ratios: 1. In addition, the burger patty is fried here until it is really crispy – preparation” Nothing for lovers of the rare” level. Try it out.
Also read: This way you can easily see when the grilled meat is cooked.
Quick Bacon Cheeseburger Recipe: Ingredients
For 2 servings you will need:
- 200 g of steak
- 100 g of streaky bacon
- 2 burger buns
- 2 slices cheddar
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 2 slices of tomato
- salt and pepper
- ½ ring white onion
- 2 small cups cut
If you don’t have a meat grinder at home, use beef mince instead of steak thighs and finely chopped bacon instead of bacon.
In the video: Steffen Henssler’s quick bacon cheeseburger recipe
Continue reading: First cheese on a burger, then meat? A taste explosion awaits you.
Even faster recipes
In his book, Henssler’s Quick Count (advertisement link), celebrity chef Steffen Henssler offers other easy and, above all, quick recipes that take no more than 25 minutes to prepare. A hot pot can be made from almost any food!
Recipe by Steffen Henssler: How to Make Quick Bacon Cheeseburgers
- First, the fillet of steak and bacon are passed through a meat grinder.
- Mix both meats in a bowl. Wet your hands in water and make two balls from the stuffing.
- Heat the pan over high heat, add the meatballs (without oil!) and flatten them with a spatula or pallet. Fry the meat patties on medium heat for about 10 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, melt some butter in another pan and place the cut sides of the burger buns in it. Fry them until golden brown.
- Place a slice of cheddar on top of each meatloaf and reduce the heat slightly. Cook the meat for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the burger buns from the pan and place on a plate. Spread the ketchup on both sides, put a slice of tomato on the bottom half, add a little salt, and put the meat pie on top.
- Season the meat or cheese generously with salt and pepper, top with the onion rings and cornini, and place the top half of the bun on top.
Is over! Enjoy your meal! (crazy) This article contains affiliate links.