With our potato masher, you can use not only your salad, but also leftover potatoes. We’ll show you how it’s done.
Do you have leftover baked potatoes and want to use them up? Or looking for specialty salads? Our recipe for delicious potato soup is perfect for both. It goes well, for example, with lamb salad.
Ingredients for butchering potatoes
for potatoes Two people you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 150 ml vegetable soup
- 3 spoons of oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- pepper and salt
Make sure the ingredients come out organic– Cultivation. Not only is it healthier for you, but it also ensures that the environment is not harmed by synthetic pesticides.
How to prepare potatoes
- Cut half of the onion into small cubes and fry in a pan with a little oil.
- Pass the potatoes through a potato ricer or mash them with a fork.
- Add 150 milliliters of vegetable broth and mix everything into a homogeneous mass. Hair will help you with this.
- Now add fried onion cubes, oil, vinegar, mustard and honey.
- Finally, season the potatoes with salt and pepper.
If you have one Croutons If you have it on hand, you can sprinkle it on your salad plate as a garnish.
To warn: Do you have leftover potatoes? It will keep in a sealed jar in the refrigerator for several days.
Read more at Utopia.de:
** marked with ** or underlined in orange Some of the links to the sources are affiliate links: If you buy here, you actively support Utopia.de, because we receive a small part of the sales revenue. More information.
Did you like this post?
Thanks for voting!