Pomegranate salad is a great way to add variety to your plate. We show you a simple recipe for a fruit salad and inspire you with your own options.
Salad with pomegranate: ingredients for the basic recipe
“pomegranate” – this sounds like a very exotic fruit, but it also grows in some European countries. However, they usually come from Latin America and rarely from Spain, Italy or Greece. So that your ingredients do not go far (and does so much damage to the climate), you should buy pomegranates from Europe. All other products should come from the region if possible. Also, don’t forget to include fruits and vegetables organic quality buy in. Because most of organic farming is synthetic pesticides is prohibited.
For a delicious salad with pomegranate, you need the following ingredients:
Tip: You can take your salad with you if you like Seitan to eat soybean strips put up. This makes the salad a healthy meal. healthy dinner.
Recipe: salad with pomegranate
You can prepare pomegranate salad quickly and easily. Here’s how you do it:
- Wash the spinach/lamb salad thoroughly and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Open and pit the pomegranate.
- peel An onion and garlic and finely chopped.
- Mix all the ingredients in a suitable bowl.
- Season the salad with olive oil, herb vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Wash the parsley, finely chop it and sprinkle it over the salad.
4 tips to change pomegranate:
1. Good for salads with pomegranate couscous to eat quinoa. You can get inspiration here:
2. Alternatively, you can use our recipe for raw Broccoli salad Try it with pomegranate.
3. Pomegranate sour-fruity notes are especially compatible with legumes. Chickpeas to eat beans.
4. You can get even more variety with roasting Eggplant or something pumpkin add to your salad.
Read more from Utopia:
** marked with ** or underlined in orange Some of the links to the sources are affiliate links: If you buy here, you actively support Utopia.de, because we receive a small part of the sales revenue. More information.
Did you like this post?
Thanks for voting!