You can use Pak Choy in a crunchy salad. Here you will get the right recipe for a healthy variety of cabbage that has a mild mustard flavor.
Crunchy, crunchy, mildly spicy and easily digestible: these characteristics make Pak Choy an ideal base for salads.
Pak Choy, also known as Chinese Cabbage, is a common cruciferous vegetable in Asian cuisine. But you’ll be more likely to find Pak Choi at local vegetable shows. Not only does it taste great fried, steamed or blanched, but it’s also great as a pak choy salad.
Because a lot fiber most people cannot tolerate raw cabbage and suffer from stomach and intestinal problems after eating it. However, pak choi is slightly lower in fiber and more digestible than other cabbages, so you can eat it raw.
Pak Choy Salad: A recipe with lots of greens
Apple and Pak Choy Salad
- Put up: about 15 minutes
- People: 4 serving(s)
a large carrot
Apple Cider Vinegar
salt and pepper
Peel the Pak Choy and cut it into small pieces. For tips on how to do this, see Making Pak Choy: How to Make Chinese Cabbage.
Wash the vegetables and apples. Cut the carrot, cucumber, and radish into sticks, and cut the apple into small pieces. Cut the onions and leeks into small rings. Toss the pak choi salad in a large bowl.
Mix together mustard, nut butter and apple cider vinegar for extra flavor. If necessary, add a little water if the batter is too thick. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the pak choi salad and toss well.
Additional preparation tips
- However, often confused with bok choy, the stem of the vegetable can sometimes be a bit firm, similar to bok choy. Therefore, you should use Pak Choi for salads cut as small as possible.
- For example, the light mustard flavor of the crunchy stalks goes well with it nut components how can sesame oil or peanut butter dressing.
- One fruity note balances the tart taste of the green leaves. Pomegranate seeds or apple pieces, for example, are suitable additions.
- Pay attention to your ingredients organic quality. like a stamp organic land, natural place to eat Demeter shows products obtained from environmentally friendly cultivation. Among other things, we can be sure that they are chemical-synthetic free pesticides is.
- If you seasonal the and regional storeyou can too CO2– Emissions to keep. This is especially important with Pak Choy, as it often comes from Thailand.
- If you can’t get raw, you can fried pak choi Put salad.
You can read more tips on how to make the best salad with raw vegetables here: 9 tips for the perfect salad: recipes, dressings, ingredients.
Read more at Utopia.de:
** marked with ** or underlined in orange Some of the links to the sources are affiliate links: If you buy here, you actively support Utopia.de, because we receive a small part of the sales revenue. More information.
Did you like this post?
Thanks for voting!