A mixed salad is a healthy side dish with lots of tasty vegetables. We offer a simple recipe and explain that individual ingredients are in season.
Ingredients for a mixed salad
When buying your ingredients, be sure organic FOODS out ecological use of cultivation. They contain less synthetics pesticides than normal foods. In addition, it is better for the environment to buy food from regional suppliers and farmers in the region – they have shorter transport distances.
The following ingredients are needed for a mixed salad:
Ingredients for preparation:
- 1/2 tbsp Mustard
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 Art Vinegar
- salt and pepper
The following main season times apply to the ingredients for the mixed salad:
So now is the best time to make your own mixed salad September. All vegetables currently available are in season and sourced locally. (Fruits and vegetables are also seasonal Utopia seasonal calendar.)
Make your own mixed salad: Here’s how it works
In general, you should plan about 20 minutes to prepare a mixed salad. Here’s how to do it:
- Wash, dry and cut the lettuce into small pieces.
- clean them up bell pepper and tomatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Wash and clean cucumbers and carrots.
- profession cucumber and cut carrots into small pieces.
- peel An onion and cut them.
- dripping feta Turn it off and cut it.
- Place the feta in a bowl.
How to prepare the hair:
- For extra flavor, mix with mustard May.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste bell pepper.
- Add the salad and mix.
The following dressings go well with a mixed salad:
Tip: A fresh one goes well with a mixed salad bread.
Read more at Utopia.de:
** marked with ** or underlined in orange Some of the links to the sources are affiliate links: If you buy here, you actively support Utopia.de, because we receive a small part of the sales revenue. More information.
Did you like this post?
Thanks for voting!