Does not mean that you are not interested in health. Greens can also be prepared deliciously and this recipe is especially quick. The perfect after work snack!
Note to our readers: This article contains affiliate links. This means we receive a commission from affiliates. It doesn’t change anything for you.
The trending recipes of social media networks can be questioned, but they have one thing in common: they are quick and easy. For example, baked feta pasta, which requires little effort, but tastes super delicious. But even if you’re looking for healthy recipes, TikTok and Co. It can be a useful platform for inspiration. Have you already talked? Green Goddess Salad heard? She recently became famous with TikToker “bakedbymelissa” who shares quick and easy recipes on her channel. Including this salad, many green, healthy ingredients contains – hence the name. Another special feature is that you can not only have the salad on its own, but also as a dip for nachos or spread on a piece of bread. Versatile, this recipe is! And that’s how you make a salad.
Sample image is not actual recipe image.
Green Goddess Salad: These are the ingredients you need
|Preparation time:||20 minutes|
for the salad:
- 1 small head of white cabbage
- 3-4 mini cucumbers or one large cucumber
- 1 bunch of onions
- 1 bunch of onions – tips for proper cutting
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 sorority
- 200 g of fresh spinach
- 1 bunch of basil
- Juice of 2 lemons – this is how you get juice from citrus fruits
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 100g nuts (eg walnuts or cashews)
- 50 g yeast flakes*
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
*yeast flakes, also called nutritional yeast, refers to non-heat-activated yeast with a relatively high nutritional value and, above all, a high content of vitamin B. So they’re healthy, delicious, and vegetarian—making them a great alternative to Parmesan. You can, for example, buy yeast pods from Amazon (advertisement link).
Quick Recipe: How to Make Green Goddess Salad
- for the salad: Wash all ingredients and rinse dry. Then chop finely and place in a large bowl.
- For clothes first peel the garlic and shallots. Wash and pat dry the spinach and basil. Then put all the ingredients for the dressing into a high speed blender and puree everything into a creamy dressing.
- Pour over the salad and mix well.
This is already Healthy green salad of the goddess ready, you can enjoy it as you like, dipping or spreading. According to TikTok, the creator of the recipe, the salad will keep in the fridge for up to a week—if it’s so delicious it’s not eaten before then. Enjoy your meal! (the crazy)