Updated: 18.02.2022 – 16:31
You have to taste it!
A very special bite: a burger with cranberry sauce!
If you love hamburgers, this is the place for you. Our burgers with cranberry sauce truly taste heavenly and are always a hit. Read here how you can come up with this gift yourself.
And here’s how it’s done:
- First prepare the sauce. Put sugar in a pot and pour water. Bring the water to a boil and stir until the sugar dissolves. Then add cranberries.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes while stirring. Add the cardamom and set the pan aside.
- For the burger patties, season the ground beef with salt and pepper, knead and shape into 4 burger patties. Heat a little oil in a pan and fry the patties on both sides.
- Wash the cucumber, tomato and lettuce well and cut the cucumber and tomato into thin slices. Cut the mozzarella into slices. Toast the burger buns or preheat them in the oven.
- Cut the burger buns in half and top with lettuce leaves. Spread the cranberry sauce evenly over the salad and top with the beef. Spread the cucumber, tomato and mozzarella on the burgers and drizzle with some cranberry sauce. Serve the burgers immediately and enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
Our delicious Burgers with cranberry sauce topped with juicy mozzarella and tastes absolutely heavenly. You really shouldn’t miss them. Serve it with a delicious side dish and have a great time. How about these funny potato faces? A treat for young and old. If you want a side dish that’s a little out of the ordinary, these Crispy Potato Breads are just the thing.
Creative burger recipes are always just the thing. So that you will never get bored in the burger kitchen, we have collected our favorite recipes for you in the gallery:
A tasty salad is also a great side dish for tasty burgers. In our video, we show you a simple recipe for a delicious couscous salad:
Of course, many other delicacies can be imagined with cranberries. Do you know our recipe for Baked Brie with Walnuts and Cranberries? This Brussels salad with walnuts and dried cranberries is also really unique.
You can find many more delicious recipes for burgers and mozzarella on our theme pages.