Things get serious on the second day of our themed week
For two whole weeks, people celebrate, shake and drink together in Munich. A true sight that everyone should see at least once. From U.S Simply Tasty Bring Oktoberfest into your home and enjoy delicious Bavarian recipe ideas like our Bavarian Burger every day.
Here’s how to do it:
You only need a few ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons of sweet mustard
- 0.5 tablespoons of pepper
- 100 g onion, cut into rings
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 12 Nuremberg grilled sausages
- 3 pretzel rolls/buns
- 6 tablespoons of sauerkraut
- 3 tablespoons of onion
It is not difficult to prepare:
- for the sauce: Mix mayonnaise with sweet mustard and pepper. put it aside.
- For the burger: Peel the onion and cut into thick slices. Heat the oil in a grill pan and fry the onion slices along with the grilled sausage.
- Cut the crepes in half and brush all sides with the mayo-mustard sauce. Cover with sauerkraut, sausage, onions and chives. Cover with buns.
- to clean!
Fun fact #2: Oktoberfest service staff are real muscle men 💪🏼
It’s not an easy job that hundreds of women and men do every year. And the work is not easy, because the weight of one liter of beer is exact 2.3 kg. How can I be so sure? Oktoberfest beer is usually served in Bavarian beer mugs, which have a standardized weight of 1.3 kilograms and hold one liter of beer. So, according to Adam Reese, 2.3 kg. And now it comes: Will be a service worker 18 (!) jugs transported simultaneously through narrow seats and aisles. These are More than 41 kilograms. Here you can easily keep yourself in the gym. I think good service and physical labor should be rewarded accordingly. So tip your waiter well and always be nice 😊.
This bratwurst goulash with beer is perfect when you’re hungry or just don’t want to fire up the grill.
Are you always looking for new and delicious recipe ideas? Then sign up for the Simply Tasty newsletter quickly and easily and let us inspire you.