Burger toppings turn a simple burger into a complete meal. It doesn’t always have to be regular fries: we offer a selection of creative side dishes that you can prepare yourself at home.
There are many ways to prepare hamburgers, whether it’s on the grill or in the pan. It has an equally large selection of side dishes that you serve with it. In this article, we’ll give you some inspiration for the next time you pair your hamburger with some small dishes. Of course, you can mix and match the various hamburger toppings to your liking and customize them to suit your personal taste.
Salads are a light side dish for hamburgers
A fresh salad is the perfect burger side dish, especially during the summer. For example, try one of these easy salads:
If you’d like to add a side salad to your burger, try these recipes:
Classic burger side dishes: fries and dips
If you’re really hungry and you don’t have enough salad, you can pair your burger with fries or similar side dishes. Here are some ideas:
If you want to serve fries as a side dish to your hamburger, add the appropriate dip. How about one of these?
- Classic with fries is natural Ketchup.
- Open is an option curry ketchup.
- Try an exciting new flavor Beet ketchup out.
- Another typical dish for fries is Mayonnaise For a vegetarian option, you can use plant-based Mayonnaise without eggs put up.
- A more intensive alternative to mayonnaise is homemade Aioli.
- Barbecue sauce Of course, it also goes well with hamburgers and fries.
As you can see, you have many different ways to make your hamburgers better with delicious side dishes.
Read more at Utopia.de:
** marked with ** or underlined in orange Some of the links to the sources are affiliate links: If you buy here, you actively support Utopia.de, because we receive a small part of the sales revenue. More information.
Did you like this post?
Thanks for voting!